Collection of Information
GlobalUnity collects personal and company information on our Websites. Information including, but not limited to, name, phone number, business url, email address, gender, date and/or year of birth and user preferences ("Registration Information") may be collected at the time of user registration on the site. Additionally, we may enquire about your country of residence and/or your organisation's country of operation, so that we may comply with relevant laws and regulations.
At GlobalUnity, our goal is to protect your personal information submitted to us through our sites. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration or destruction of the personal information you provide on this website. We also employ reasonable technologies to help keep the personal information you provide on this site secure.
Use of Personal Information
If you provide any Personal Data to us, you are deemed to have authorised us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
(1) To contact you regarding our products and services by all contact information you have specified in your profile such as regular mail, email and phone.
(2) To provide customer feedback and support.
(3) Marketing or promotional activities. Personal information may be collected to administer those programs.
(4) To conduct questionnaires and surveys in order to provide new and better products. Your participation in any questionnaires or survey is voluntary.
(5) To understand more about you, so we can personalise newsletters and Websites to your preferences.
(6) To meet contract obligations.
We strictly adhere to our company policy to not sell, trade or rent your personal information to another company though it is possible that we may merge with, acquire or be acquired by another company or that we might dispose of some or all of our assets. In this situation your personal information may be passed onto the new company, subject to a Privacy Notice in effect.